Friday, September 25, 2009

gurah hidung

My friend Santi, diagnosed that she got cronic paranasal sinusitis. She followed all medical examination and prepare for therapy. She was prepared for surgery. After almost 2 weeks stay in bed she found herself unsure and begun to worry about the operation. There, founded that she had some other disease. I don't know why then she stop before the doctor do anything to her paranasal sinusitis.
Days after she out from that hospital she told me that she use traditional medicare: gurah hidung!! I don't know what to say but she feel better now.
She told me how it work:
She laid up/ spawling on the bed then a man fill a liquid through her nostril.on and on. After minutes, she asked to laying onto her stomach. Then liquid out bring mucous out from her sinus. Almost all, until her eyes blurred.
Oh, I just can't imagine how it feel because the liquid that poured into her nostril content of red pepper, white pepper,honey and some herbal akstract. WoW!
Now my friend Santi get her clear vision again and feel better in her sinus.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is she now? i have the same problem, and researching on gurah hidung as well as alternative to surgery. but some said it has bad effects eg. liquid gone to ur lungs, and ends up in hospital. would like to find out more... :)

hatani said...

Now, she is OK.